ATTENTION: This job expired Jan. 27, 2013 and is no longer linked from the job list.
If you are the job poster and would like to renew the listing, please
access it through "My Job Listings" (available when logged in only).
Maccine Pte Ltd
Maccine Pte, Ltd., a contract research organization located in Singapore, has an immediate opening for a Clinical Veterinarian. This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent communication skills to provide clinical care and surgical manipulations of animals used in biomedical research. The candidate must be able to comply with regulations governing the humane and ethical treatment of nonhuman primates and rodents while competently performing all tasks related to veterinary care of animals in a research setting.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
• Assist the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee by performing a veterinary consultation of protocols for animal health and welfare concerns
• Perform routine and/or specialized veterinary medical, dental, imaging, and surgical support for nonhuman primates (NHPs)
• Assist in maintaining compliance with Singapore and International regulations governing the humane care and use of laboratory animals
• Assist in the development, review, revision and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to animal care and use
• Ensure preventive health program execution including quarantine procedures for incoming animals
• Perform administrative duties with respect to medical records and reports
a. Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or equivalent
b. At least one year of experience in Laboratory Animal Medicine, preference to candidates having experience with NHPs and working in a GLP environment
c. Previous surgical experience/skills preferred
d. Strong English language skills in reading, writing, and speaking
e. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Commensurate with experience
Term of Appointment:
Rolling until filled
Interested candidates may submit their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Dr. Lynn Collura at email@example.com
Lynn Collura DVM, DACLAM
10 Science Park Rd
Singapore, none 117684
+65 6622 9540
+65 6778 7305
Questions and Comments
Questions about a specific job listing should be directed to the
contact person listed for that job. Questions and comments about using
the Primate-Jobs web site can be directed to Ray Hamel at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 263-3512.