We're looking for new twitter volunteers to help us tweet primate facts. The position would be ideal for a student on a relevant higher education course. As you research facts to tweet you'll also be increasing your own knowledge on primates. And you'll help spread understanding of primates to the lay person.
Relationship of volunteer to Primate Education:
1. To assist in the efficient and effective provision of primate information and promotional information on Primate Education’s Twitter account.
Intention of volunteer:
1. Research relevant primate facts
2. Provide primate facts of 140 characters and post these via scheduling on Hootsuite
(minimum of 12 a week)
3. Schedule the tweets to appear every other hour on an allocated day of the week one week ahead of schedule
4. To report completed work to the twitter co-ordinator
You will be working from home.
Must be an experienced twitter user
Questions and Comments
Questions about a specific job listing should be directed to the
contact person listed for that job. Questions and comments about using
the Primate-Jobs web site can be directed to Joe Kemnitz at